- All of Calistoga, California, is under mandatory evacuation due to wildfires.
- Rose McGowan's Twitter account has been suspended for posting a person's private phone number. On Facebook and Instagram, she wrote: "Twitter Has Suspended Me. There Are Powerful Forces At Work. Be My Voice. #ROSEARMY."
- Coach Inc. is changing its name to Tapestry Inc. Not everyone is happy.
- In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, the skeletons in other celebrities' closets have been coming out. An old clip of Jimmy Kimmel (from The Man Show) playing a game with women on the street where they had to guess what's in his pants using their hands could cost Kimmel his Oscar-hosting gig.
- Alec Baldwin had a melt-down on the streets of New York this week. He was a pedestrian, presumably a motorist did something reckless, Alec yelled at him, started taking video of the vehicle and when the guy drove away, Alec threw a soft drink at him.
- Nathan Lane is now telling the story of how Harvey Weinstein blew up at him at Hillary Clinton's birthday party back in 2000. Lane apparently told a Rudy Giuliani comb-over joke and it upset Weinstein who allegedly threw Lane up against a wall. "This is my f–king show, we don't need you," Weinstein reportedly said. Lane recalled firing back, "You can't hurt me, I don't have a film career."
- Hugh Hefner's death certificate has leaked out and reveals he died of cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, septicemia and E. coli. Cardiac arrest is listed as the primary cause of death.
- Hilarie Burton and the Walking Dead's Jeffrey Dean Morgan are expecting their second child together.
- Italy's Gucci will stop using fur in its designs from next year, joining a growing number of fashion houses looking at alternatives after coming under pressure from animal rights activists and changing consumer tastes.
- Kathy Griffin's sister, Joyce, lost her battle with cancer last Friday.
- Rosie O'Donnell's ex-wife, Michelle Rounds, died at her home Monday of an apparent suicide.
- Jennifer Lawrence says she's taking a 2-year hiatus from acting.
- Those California wildfires has already produced a year's worth of pollution that would come from traffic.
- The father of JonBenet Ramsey has filed a lawsuit against CBS over a "docu-series" about the highly publicized case.
- Researchers in Sweden have found Arabic characters woven into burial costumes from Viking boat graves. The discovery raises new questions about the influence of Islam in Scandinavia.
- Crown Bank in Minneapolis has filed a lawsuit against Adrian Peterson alleging that he defaulted on a $2.4 million loan from back in 2016.
- Amazon is developing a doorbell that allows delivery drivers a one-time access into a house.
- Ariana Huffington is advocating women repeat outfits at work and events to show power.
- Hyundai is trying out customer test drives at home and a three-day money back guarantee.
Friday, October 13, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
We're Getting a Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon Crossover, But How? Bazinga! It's a crossover only Sheldon and Leonard can explain...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...