- All of Calistoga, California, is under mandatory evacuation due to wildfires.
- Rose McGowan's Twitter account has been suspended for posting a person's private phone number. On Facebook and Instagram, she wrote: "Twitter Has Suspended Me. There Are Powerful Forces At Work. Be My Voice. #ROSEARMY."
- Coach Inc. is changing its name to Tapestry Inc. Not everyone is happy.
- In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal, the skeletons in other celebrities' closets have been coming out. An old clip of Jimmy Kimmel (from The Man Show) playing a game with women on the street where they had to guess what's in his pants using their hands could cost Kimmel his Oscar-hosting gig.
- Alec Baldwin had a melt-down on the streets of New York this week. He was a pedestrian, presumably a motorist did something reckless, Alec yelled at him, started taking video of the vehicle and when the guy drove away, Alec threw a soft drink at him.
- Nathan Lane is now telling the story of how Harvey Weinstein blew up at him at Hillary Clinton's birthday party back in 2000. Lane apparently told a Rudy Giuliani comb-over joke and it upset Weinstein who allegedly threw Lane up against a wall. "This is my f–king show, we don't need you," Weinstein reportedly said. Lane recalled firing back, "You can't hurt me, I don't have a film career."
- Hugh Hefner's death certificate has leaked out and reveals he died of cardiac arrest, respiratory failure, septicemia and E. coli. Cardiac arrest is listed as the primary cause of death.
- Hilarie Burton and the Walking Dead's Jeffrey Dean Morgan are expecting their second child together.
- Italy's Gucci will stop using fur in its designs from next year, joining a growing number of fashion houses looking at alternatives after coming under pressure from animal rights activists and changing consumer tastes.
- Kathy Griffin's sister, Joyce, lost her battle with cancer last Friday.
- Rosie O'Donnell's ex-wife, Michelle Rounds, died at her home Monday of an apparent suicide.
- Jennifer Lawrence says she's taking a 2-year hiatus from acting.
- Those California wildfires has already produced a year's worth of pollution that would come from traffic.
- The father of JonBenet Ramsey has filed a lawsuit against CBS over a "docu-series" about the highly publicized case.
- Researchers in Sweden have found Arabic characters woven into burial costumes from Viking boat graves. The discovery raises new questions about the influence of Islam in Scandinavia.
- Crown Bank in Minneapolis has filed a lawsuit against Adrian Peterson alleging that he defaulted on a $2.4 million loan from back in 2016.
- Amazon is developing a doorbell that allows delivery drivers a one-time access into a house.
- Ariana Huffington is advocating women repeat outfits at work and events to show power.
- Hyundai is trying out customer test drives at home and a three-day money back guarantee.
Friday, October 13, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
There's Epic Stupidity... And Then There's This! There's stupid, there's epic stupid, and then there's this. Firefight...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...