- An Italian soccer player has been banned for five games after he urinated in the direction of the opposing team's fans. Yes, on the field.
- Now magician David Blaine has been accused of raping a former model more than a decade ago.
- A tornado ripped off the roof of a Oklahoma casino where the Beach Boys were performing Saturday night and forced an evacuation.
- Longtime bassist for Marilyn Manson Twiggy Ramirez (born Jeordie White) has been accused of rape by Jessicka Addams, lead singer in the band Jack Off Jill.
- Taco Bell in Wisconsin is experimenting with the "Kit Kat Chocoladilla". It's basically melted chocolate and Kit Kat pieces folded in a flour tortilla, which is then grilled. It sells for $1.
- A study says intelligent people are more at risk of mental illness.
- A Canadian man is suing Sunwing airlines because they served sparkling wine instead of Champagne as advertised.
- For the first time ever, Playboy will feature a transgender Playmate in its November issue.
- ISIS is vowing to target the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- The PGA Tour is moving the Barbasol Open from Alabama to Kentucky.
- Burrito dropping drones are being tested in Australia.
- There's a "Community Coffin Club" in Australia that encourages people to build their own caskets.
- NFL ratings are down 7.5% from last year.
- Tiger Woods has been cleared by doctors to resume his golf activities.
- One of the funnier rumors running around about President Trump is that a lot of times he uses a Melania body double when making appearances.
- Chris Brown's 8th album, coming out later this month, will include 45 songs.
- The First Lady's payroll has shrunk. During then-President Barack Obama's first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year. This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.
- President Trump announced on Twitter that he will allow the release of thousands of classified documents about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy after years of delays. The unexpected move means the trove of never-before-seen documents are set to be released by the National Archives by Oct. 26.
- Some Los Angeles area burglars hit the big time--breaking into Mariah Carey's mansion and making off with $50,000 worth of stuff.
- The Hallmark Channel is going to have 34 new Christmas movies for you this season.
Monday, October 23, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
In 1936 Benny Goodman and his Orchestra record "Christopher Columbus." In 1948 The first live televised musical, "Eugene Orma...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...