- Fats Domino, the New Orleans musician whose hit versions of "Blueberry Hill" and "Ain't That a Shame" instantly became Rock 'n Roll classics, has died at the age of 89.
- Regal Cinemas is looking at a new pricing structure in 2018, where they would charge more to see a hit movie, and less to see a flop.
- Jaime Pressly gave birth to twin boys earlier this month, Leo and Lenon.
- Hollywood has a new villain. 72-year-old writer/director James Toback has been called out by 38 women, many giving graphic details of their alleged encounters in a story published Sunday in the Los Angeles Times.
- Starting next month, people in 37 U.S. cities can have Amazon drop their package inside their front door, without ever giving anyone a key. Amazon Key will give Amazon Logistics delivery personnel a code to unlock a customer's door for 5 minutes.
- Just when we thought Hurricane Season might be over, they're keeping an eye on Tropical Storm Phillipe to see if it will turn into a hurricane this weekend.
- Delta is looking to hire 1,000 new flight attendants.
- That woman who went berserk and threw a tantrum when she found out the New York City Godiva Chocolates was closing -- it turns out she was an off-duty NYC cop.
- Actress Heather Lind is accusing 93-year-old former president George H.W. Bush of groping her and telling her a dirty joke at a private screening a couple of months ago. He has apologized if his sense of humor offended her.
- Kid Rock say in an interview, no, he's not going to run for political office.
- Some say Arizona Senator Jeff Flake said he won't run for re-election in 2018 because he plans to take on Donald Trump for the Republican nomination in 2020.
- According to a study in International Journal of Epidemiology just 60 to 120 seconds a day of running at a medium pace, think 6.2 miles per hour, is linked to 4 percent better bone health for premenopausal women.
- The National Parks Service is asking for a big hike in admission fees to help cover their costs. Would you pay $70 to get into Yosemite or Yellowstone?
- Funny or Die has struck a deal with Amazon to produce comedy shorts exclusively for them.
- Harry Connick Jr. and his wife Jill Goodacre are now talking about her secret 5-year battle with breast cancer.
- Among the Hollywood Dodger fans taking in the World Series this week: Seth MacFarlane, Larry King, Mary Hart, Ken Jeong, Lady Gaga, Rob Lowe, George Lopez and Jason Bateman.
- Dana Carvey says that SNL should be careful about "Trump Fatigue." Funny, but might be time to move on...
- Eminem has won a court case against a New Zealand political party for using music similar to his hit track 'Lose Yourself' in a television commercial. He'll get $414,000 plus interest.
Thursday, October 26, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
We're Getting a Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon Crossover, But How? Bazinga! It's a crossover only Sheldon and Leonard can explain...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...