- According to a recent study, families with kids do less eating out.
- You'll find six refrigerator magnets in the average kitchen.
- According to a survey, people in Delaware have the most unappealing or ugliest license plates in the country.
- Drivers are honking their horns 12 percent more than they did five years ago.
- A study found that women are four times more likely to have an affair after a bad Mother's Day.
- New research finds you're least likely to tell a lie between 8am and 11am.
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...