- According to a recent study, families with kids do less eating out.
- You'll find six refrigerator magnets in the average kitchen.
- According to a survey, people in Delaware have the most unappealing or ugliest license plates in the country.
- Drivers are honking their horns 12 percent more than they did five years ago.
- A study found that women are four times more likely to have an affair after a bad Mother's Day.
- New research finds you're least likely to tell a lie between 8am and 11am.
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...