- 60% of adults who want to lose weight would like to lose 20 pounds.
- The most popular diet is one people make up themselves, thanks to more detailed nutritional labels on packaged foods.
- The most popular do-it-yourself weight loss plan is focused on portion control.
- 9% said they were losing weight through an "extreme diet" with severe calorie restrictions or by eliminating an entire food group, such as carbohydrates.
- 10 years ago more than 50% said an overweight person is unattractive; today just 25% agree with that.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018
DON'T DIET, EAT HEALTHY
Many people are hopping on the new trend of not dieting, but eating healthier. That's according to researcher NPD Group, which tracks what Americans eat. 29% of women polled admitted they are on a diet, along with 19% of men. Ten years ago, 35% of women and 23% of men were dieting. For 68% of men and women who are dieting, their prime motivation isn't to lose weight, but rather to improve their overall health. Want more?
at May 02, 2018
Plan for overnight closure of southbound Interstate 17 ramp to westbound Interstate 10 at the 'Stack' interchange
One of the freeway-to-freeway ramps at the Interstate 17/Interstate 10 "Stack" interchange in Phoenix will be closed overnight for...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...