DID YOU KNOW?
- If you own a smart phone you're more likely to be a victim of identity theft.
- Sleep is the first thing most people think about every day.
- The typical American child will go through 730 crayons before their 10th birthday.
- Ivory soap was accidentally invented in 1879 when a worker made a mistake while making a product. The product was shipped out because the worker didn't tell anyone, but it turned out people ended up asking for the "soap that floats."
- Michael J. Fox, Tiger Woods and Elton John were all "military brats."
- According to USA Today, the average person has at least an old key on their keychain that they haven't used in a year or longer.