- According to CareerBuilder.com, 25% of people take their shoes off at work to relax. Twice as many women do it than men.
- Almost half of adults say they'll lie if you ask them how much chocolate they eat.
- 56% of people would rather be late for work and get yelled at by their boss than do without their morning coffee.
- The average woman keeps the same hair stylist for 12 years.
- Too many personal items in your office can hurt your credibility.
- According to Women's Health, moving to a new city is the biggest change a woman can make for her man.
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...