- It costs about $170.00 a year in electricity to power your flat screen TV, but only about $3.00 a year to power your radio.
- 40% of women admit having thrown a shoe at someone when they were really angry.
- The average person touches their nose five times an hour without realizing it.
- A recent study finds that books are the most borrowed items in America, followed by jumper cables and then scissors.
- One in five married women say their engagement or wedding ring is the number one thing they would change in their lives.
- In a recent survey, people said that cracking knuckles is the most annoying personal bad habit.
Monday, July 30, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Well Somebody's Not Getting a Father's Day Card This Year! Talk about a dysfunctional family! About three months ago, 76-year-old D...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...