- Toys R Us closed their remaining stores on Friday.
- Ed Sheeran is being sued again over his song "Thinking Out Loud." A part-owner of the copyright of Marvin Gaye's song "Let's Get It On" is suing for $100 million, claiming Sheeran copied sections from the 1973 classic.
- The 10th edition of ESPN's Body Issue is out, with 10 different covers available, including its first gay couple on the cover-Seattle Storm's Sue Bird and Soccer star Megan Rapinoe, who plays with the Seattle Reign.
- On Drake's new album, he admits that he's been hiding a son that he had with former porn star Sophie Brussaux.
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes are still going strong, despite the breakup rumors.
- Ariana Grande is coming out with a new perfume called "Cloud," which some say is inspired by her relationship with Pete Davidson (being on Cloud 9, etc.).
- John Goodman likes to stay busy. Not only will he be starring in "The Connors" next fall, the Roseanne spinoff, he'll also be in a new HBO series, "The Righteous Gemstones."
- That man found dead at the Atlanta Braves stadium last week accidentally got trapped in a beer cooler while trying to install his beer tap invention.
- NBC has made a final decision on "Champions," opting not to renew the freshman comedy for a second season.
- Want to make a Baby Boomer say, "wow!"? Tell them that Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" is 86.
- Hugh Dane -- who played the popular security guard on "The Office" -- died from pancreatic cancer in May. He was 75.
- Showtime is going to produce a 10-episode series based on "Halo."
- Oprah made a cameo in last week's episode of "The Handmaid's Tale."
- Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie are rolling out a new payment program which allows online shoppers to pay for their purchases in installments.
- Shailene Woodley says that while filming Adrift, she lived on 350 calories a day.
- America's stockpile of cheese is at its highest in more than 100 years, according to the USDA. We have 1.385 billion pounds of cheese in its stockpile.
- Ed Sheeran is being sued for $100 million, with the claim being that his 2014 song "Thinking Out Loud" was a rip-off of Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on."
- Drake's new album includes a song with Michael Jackson. "Don't Matter to Me" is actually a previously unreleased MJ song that Drake raps and sings along with.
- As of yesterday, plastic straws are now banned in Seattle.
Monday, July 2, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...