- Toys R Us closed their remaining stores on Friday.
- Ed Sheeran is being sued again over his song "Thinking Out Loud." A part-owner of the copyright of Marvin Gaye's song "Let's Get It On" is suing for $100 million, claiming Sheeran copied sections from the 1973 classic.
- The 10th edition of ESPN's Body Issue is out, with 10 different covers available, including its first gay couple on the cover-Seattle Storm's Sue Bird and Soccer star Megan Rapinoe, who plays with the Seattle Reign.
- On Drake's new album, he admits that he's been hiding a son that he had with former porn star Sophie Brussaux.
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes are still going strong, despite the breakup rumors.
- Ariana Grande is coming out with a new perfume called "Cloud," which some say is inspired by her relationship with Pete Davidson (being on Cloud 9, etc.).
- John Goodman likes to stay busy. Not only will he be starring in "The Connors" next fall, the Roseanne spinoff, he'll also be in a new HBO series, "The Righteous Gemstones."
- That man found dead at the Atlanta Braves stadium last week accidentally got trapped in a beer cooler while trying to install his beer tap invention.
- NBC has made a final decision on "Champions," opting not to renew the freshman comedy for a second season.
- Want to make a Baby Boomer say, "wow!"? Tell them that Barbara Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" is 86.
- Hugh Dane -- who played the popular security guard on "The Office" -- died from pancreatic cancer in May. He was 75.
- Showtime is going to produce a 10-episode series based on "Halo."
- Oprah made a cameo in last week's episode of "The Handmaid's Tale."
- Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie are rolling out a new payment program which allows online shoppers to pay for their purchases in installments.
- Shailene Woodley says that while filming Adrift, she lived on 350 calories a day.
- America's stockpile of cheese is at its highest in more than 100 years, according to the USDA. We have 1.385 billion pounds of cheese in its stockpile.
- Ed Sheeran is being sued for $100 million, with the claim being that his 2014 song "Thinking Out Loud" was a rip-off of Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on."
- Drake's new album includes a song with Michael Jackson. "Don't Matter to Me" is actually a previously unreleased MJ song that Drake raps and sings along with.
- As of yesterday, plastic straws are now banned in Seattle.
Monday, July 2, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...