- Stormy Daniels was arrested during her strip show in Columbus, Ohio, Wednesday night under a law which prohibits nude or semi-nude strippers from allowing patrons to touch them that passed in 2007. The charges have already been dropped because she was not a regular performer.
- Stone tools found in China indicate that man may have left Africa years earlier than thought. The tools are estimated to be 2.1 million years old.
- Some of the most iconic launch sites met their end at Cape Canaveral to some conveniently-placed high explosives. Just after sunrise Thursday morning, the massive towers at Launch Complex 17 came tumbling down, marking the end of an era.
- Wal-Mart, Target and Macy's are all launching big discounts prior to Amazon Prime Day next week.
- A new study by the CDC says that half of all Americans are trying to lose weight.
- A man with fingernails longer than a bus finally cut them off during a "nail clipping ceremony" in New York earlier this week after 66 years of growing them out. Shridhar Chillal, 82, from Pune, India, holds the Guinness World Record for the longest fingernails on one hand.
- Kylie Jenner is on track to be a billionaire by age 21.
- New video research from Parks Associates today reveals U.S. broadband households watch an average of two hours of alternative content on a computer each week from sources including Facebook, SnapChat, YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.
- Former UCLA basketball player Billy Knight -- who was facing multiple charges for sexual abuse against a child -- was found dead on a Phoenix roadway days after he released a disturbing video where he expressed feeling remorse about having lived "a life of sin."
- There's a Supermoon Solar Eclipse today. First time it's happened since 1974 and it won't happen again until 2080. South Australia, the Pacific and Indian Oceans will have the best views.
- The 70th Emmy Award nominations came out yesterday.
- China is encouraging their citizens to ‘eat a bug and save a tree' because of a summer cicada glut.
Friday, July 13, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...