- Special counsel Robert Mueller's team will take President Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort to court in Alexandria, Virginia, today.
- Iran's currency has hit a new record low, as the country's economy worsens.
- In England, a 26-year-old woman caught her 26-year-old husband cheating on her-after only a year of marriage-with a 72-year-old woman.
- Tom Cruise's latest Mission: Impossible movie pulled in $61 million over the weekend, a franchise record.
- Disneyland resort workers have approved a contract calling for a raise in the minimum wage to $15 an hour.
- A California teen was arrested after breaking into a house and asking a sleeping couple to use their Wi-Fi.
- A naked man was found doing jumping jacks in the women's restroom at a Tennessee McDonald's.
- Because of possible stadium-construction issues, the Seahawks-Raiders game October 14th at England's Tottenham Hotspur Stadium might be moved to Wembley Stadium.
- New research from Parks Associates finds 46% of U.S. broadband households now own a connected health device, such as a digital pedometer, smart watch or a digital weight scale.
- The original cast of the 1980 movie "9 to 5" are going to return for a sequel, including Dolly Parton, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin and Dabney Coleman.
- Speaking of reboots, Kelsey Grammar says he's up for a reboot of "Frasier."
- Lamar Odom will play basketball for a team in China.
- Matt Groening, the creator of The Simpsons, has a new animated series on Netflix called, "Disenchantment."
- Angelina Jolie's 2014 film "Unbroken" didn't cover Louis Zamperini's close connection to the late evangelist Billy Graham. A sequel hitting theaters in September will, featuring Graham's grandson as Billy.
- With America facing a mid-summer blood shortage, Amazon is offering Amazon gift cards to people who donate blood or platelets between now and August 30.
- Meghan Markle's first birthday as part of the royal family is this Saturday. Her dad chose this week to say that his 36-year-old daughter has removed him from her life entirely as punishment for staging fake paparazzi pictures before the royal wedding and speaking critically of the royal family.
- Former WWE star Brian Lawler, the son of Jerry "The King" Lawler, died Sunday, in jail. It's said he was found hanging in his cell.
- Starting at the lunch rush on Thursday, customers will receive a MacCoin with the purchase of a Big Mac at 14,000 participating restaurants across the United States. What's the coin good for? Another Big Mac.
- Demi Lovato's ex Wilmer Valderrama has been by to visit her a couple of times since her near-fatal overdose.
Tuesday, July 31, 2018
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...