- Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food! (Yes)
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open! (Yes)
- In France, it is legal to marry a dead person. (Yes)
- Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto. (Yes)
- A deltiologist is a stamp collector. (B.S. - they collect postcards)
- Over the years that the sitcom "Seinfeld" was on the air, Kramer burst through the door of Jerry's apartment 1,284 times. (B.S. - it was only 284)
- Buckingham Palace has 249 rooms. (B.S., it's more like 600 rooms.)
- The exact center of the U.S., excluding Alaska and Hawaii, is Smith County, Kansas. (Yes)
- 61% of women say they have stolen a boyfriend's shirt. (Yes)
- If you're an average American, you'll eat 28 cows in your lifetime. (B.S., But you will eat 28 pigs)
- 17% of women on a blind date, say yes to a second date. (B.S., 17% have actually fled after seeing their prospective date without meeting them.)
- In middle school, Dustin Hoffman's first roles as an actor was that of George Washington. (B.S., it was Tiny Tim.)
- Only about a third of the dollar bills made in the U.S. are actually in the U.S.? (Yes)
- So far, 31 daredevils have died trying to go over Niagara Falls. (B.S., But 31 have died being shot from a cannon.)
- Albert Einstein didn't wear shoes when he was sworn in as an American citizen. (B.S., but he didn't wear socks)
- The only word in the English language to have three consecutive sets of double letters is "bookkeeper." (Yes)
- Only 3 out of every 14 women in America can say they are a natural blonde. (B.S., it's only 1 out of 14)
- 16% of Americans say they eat a piece of pie every day. (Yes)
- One out of every four pennies ends up in a landfill. (Yes)
- There's an opera house on the U.S.-Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another. (Yes)
- The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely to fall asleep. (Yes)
- It is impossible to hum while holding your nose closed. (Yes)
- On Jupiter and Saturn it rains acid. (B.S. - but it does rain diamonds on those planets!)
Monday, July 2, 2018
YES OR B.S.
(Men's Health) Your day is fraught with peril from the dumb phone that bloops while you are driving to the NSFW website that beckons at ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...