- Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food! (Yes)
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open! (Yes)
- In France, it is legal to marry a dead person. (Yes)
- Russia has a larger surface area than Pluto. (Yes)
- A deltiologist is a stamp collector. (B.S. - they collect postcards)
- Over the years that the sitcom "Seinfeld" was on the air, Kramer burst through the door of Jerry's apartment 1,284 times. (B.S. - it was only 284)
- Buckingham Palace has 249 rooms. (B.S., it's more like 600 rooms.)
- The exact center of the U.S., excluding Alaska and Hawaii, is Smith County, Kansas. (Yes)
- 61% of women say they have stolen a boyfriend's shirt. (Yes)
- If you're an average American, you'll eat 28 cows in your lifetime. (B.S., But you will eat 28 pigs)
- 17% of women on a blind date, say yes to a second date. (B.S., 17% have actually fled after seeing their prospective date without meeting them.)
- In middle school, Dustin Hoffman's first roles as an actor was that of George Washington. (B.S., it was Tiny Tim.)
- Only about a third of the dollar bills made in the U.S. are actually in the U.S.? (Yes)
- So far, 31 daredevils have died trying to go over Niagara Falls. (B.S., But 31 have died being shot from a cannon.)
- Albert Einstein didn't wear shoes when he was sworn in as an American citizen. (B.S., but he didn't wear socks)
- The only word in the English language to have three consecutive sets of double letters is "bookkeeper." (Yes)
- Only 3 out of every 14 women in America can say they are a natural blonde. (B.S., it's only 1 out of 14)
- 16% of Americans say they eat a piece of pie every day. (Yes)
- One out of every four pennies ends up in a landfill. (Yes)
- There's an opera house on the U.S.-Canada border where the stage is in one country and half the audience is in another. (Yes)
- The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely to fall asleep. (Yes)
- It is impossible to hum while holding your nose closed. (Yes)
- On Jupiter and Saturn it rains acid. (B.S. - but it does rain diamonds on those planets!)
Monday, July 2, 2018
YES OR B.S.
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...