- The number one profession of characters in romance novels is a doctor. Number two is a cowboy.
- According to recent research, the average Brit suffers from a hangover once a week.
- When asked, half of all adults could not remember their prom song or theme from high school.
- On average, 1700 Americans a year go to the emergency room after injuring an eye with a toothbrush.
- If you want to get to the viewing platform of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, you'll have to walk up 234 steps.
- According to Cosmopolitan, one in ten people say they have attended their ex's wedding
Friday, August 24, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...