DID YOU KNOW?
- The number one profession of characters in romance novels is a doctor. Number two is a cowboy.
- According to recent research, the average Brit suffers from a hangover once a week.
- When asked, half of all adults could not remember their prom song or theme from high school.
- On average, 1700 Americans a year go to the emergency room after injuring an eye with a toothbrush.
- If you want to get to the viewing platform of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, you'll have to walk up 234 steps.
- According to Cosmopolitan, one in ten people say they have attended their ex's wedding