LADIES, HOW TO FEEL BEAUTIFUL
- 37 percent of women say their biggest confidence boost comes from receiving a compliment from a stranger, compared to the 26 percent from getting a compliment from their best friend.
- 30 percent of women would be okay if their spouse wanted to try a swipe of mascara. We guess it's only fair that he gets to look brighter-eyed before a big meeting too.
- 87 percent of moms say their makeup routine is as speedy or shorter than it was before having kids.
- 13 percent of moms say their makeup routine is longer because they look tired.
- The number 1 reason you wear makeup 51 percent say it's "to look more naturally pretty."
- 98 percent of women agree that an ugly attitude actually can make a person look less attractive.
- 59 percent of women wish they could tell their younger selves, "Sime, you're more gorgeous than you think you are."
- 18 percent of women wish they could tell their younger selves, "stop before they cut their own bangs."