THE OTHER STUFF . . .
Ooh La Lady Gaga! Pop Star and Boyfriend Christian Carino Ooze Glamour in Paris. There's no such thing as a "Bad Romance" when it comes to Gaga and Christian Carino. The lovebirds, whose relationship first made headlines a year and a half ago, arrived in Paris on Monday for what's surely a romantic rendezvous before next week's 2018 Venice Film Festival. In just a few short days, Gaga will be joined by co-star and director Bradley Cooper for the premiere of their upcoming film remake of A Star Is Born. For their latest outing, the pop sensation channeled the glitz and glam of Old Hollywood by wearing a red midi dress from CO's Fall/Winter 2018 collection. She accessorized the retro-inspired ensemble with Lorraine Schwartz earrings, a pair of sunnies from Kuboraum and a black leather Balenciaga handbag. Gaga swept her newly dyed platinum blonde tresses into a sophisticated 'updo. Meanwhile, Carino stayed true to his rocker roots in a leather jacket and moto boots. Gaga documented her many style moments on Instagram, including one that featured a a fierce Alexander Wang trench coat. The "Million Reasons" songstress delivered some major Matrix vibes in the snakeskin number, which she complimented with a leather choker and rectangular sunglasses. Come Aug. 31, Lady Gaga will step out alongside the Italian coastline for her Venice Film Festival debut. Aside from the eyes on what's sure to be many showstopping outfits, film critics and pop culture fanatics alike will be looking forward to seeing Gaga on the big screen. In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 32-year-old revealed she and Cooper's onscreen chemistry sparked instantly. "Before I knew it," Gaga explained, "I was making him spaghetti and meatballs. It felt right. I was really kind of willing to do anything to show the studio and to show him that I had what it took to play this role." (Eonline)
Kimberly Guilfoyle says she and Trump Jr. make 'perfect team'. Kimberly Guilfoyle and Donald Trump Jr. hit the Hamptons last week to help raise big bucks for Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin. After headlining a fund-raiser Tuesday night with 600 guests at the home of Steve Louro on Smithtown Bay, the lovebirds were in Bridgehampton on Friday night at the Sandcastle, the estate that builder Joe Farrell has listed for $49.95 million. "I've never been happier," Guilfoyle told me. "I am thrilled to be joining Don Jr. across the country in amplifying the America-first message," Guilfoyle told me. "We are working non-stop and we make the perfect team." One of the guests said the couple "arrived like royalty and worked the room together. They are a real power couple." Guilfoyle said it was an honor to travel across the country and see how America was becoming great again. She introduced Don Jr., and he told the crowd, "She's a tough act to follow." Their co-hosts were Monica Crowley and House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy. On Monday night, the duo co-hosted a $50,000-per-couple fund-raiser with former Yankee pitcher Mariano Rivera at a Midtown restaurant for the America First Action PAC, of which Guilfoyle is vice chairwoman. (PageSix)
Floyd Mayweather has a warning for Khabib Nurmagomedov -- Conor McGregor is coming for your head!! One year after Floyd and Conor faced off in the boxing ring, TBE says he learned firsthand McGregor is a "warrior" who's not afraid of anything ... and he's passing on a warning to his UFC 229 opponent. "Conor's not gonna back down and he's not a scared fighter at all, win, lose or draw," Mayweather said at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City ... "Conor gonna come to fight." Despite their rivalry, Floyd says he actually wants to HELP Conor this time around ... saying he'd love for CM to train at his home gym in Vegas. "I know that UFC got a training facility but we'd like for him to work out at the Mayweather Boxing Club." So, who's Floyd picking to win the fight? "I don't really have a prediction because I've never seen the guy fight that's facing Conor McGregor -- from what I know he's a hell of a guy that's on the ground -- hell of a grappler -- and he can wrestle." "But, the fans want to see you stand up and fight. That's what the fans like to see. But, Conor McGregor, he's a tough competitor, like I said before Conor McGregor's not gonna back down from anyone, he's not scared, he's a warrior." (TMZ)
The Challenge host TJ Lavin seriously injured himself in a BMX accident in Las Vegas over the weekend. The 41-year-old opened up about the stunt-gone-wrong in a series of videos posted to his Instagram Story Monday. "So I overshot the jump," Lavin told the camera revealing his bloody face and a huge scar on his forehead. "The new jump that I've been working on all month, I finally hit it... and overshot it by a lot," Lavin said from his hospital bed, adding, "Yeah... 41, still having fun." Lavin wasn't too shaken up over his mishap as he could be seen laughing and joking about the accident. He later revealed he didn't suffer any life-threatening injuries. "So, in case you were wondering, the cat scan was negative. No brain problems and the knee came back no knee problems," he said. "So, just a little stitches here and there no worries. Keeping it real." Soon after, Lavin was released from the hospital and took viewers back to the scene of the accident to explain what happened moment-by-moment. He also admitted he wasn't wearing a helmet. A rep for MTV did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment. This is not the first time Lavin nearly lost his life. In July, Lavin revealed he almost drowned in Costa Rica while filming The Challenge in 2010, months after crashing on his BMX bike yet again. "I almost drowned out there. There's a nasty undertow, and I went out into the ocean like nothing, like I was good, and I was like, no problem. I'm just going to go out here and go swimming," Lavin said on Las Vegas radio show Flip The Strip. "Before I knew it I was like 100 yards off the coast," Lavin recalled. Luckily, his friend was also in the water. "He was surfing and he grabbed his surfboard and rushed out there and got me," Lavin explained on the radio show. (People)
Madden NFL 19 EA Sports Cancels Remaining Qualifiers. UPDATE: EA Sports has made the decision to cancel all 3 remaining Madden NFL 19 tournament qualifying events. A rep for the company tells TMZ, "We have made a decision to cancel our three remaining Madden Classic qualifier events while we run a comprehensive review of safety protocols for competitors and spectators." The statement continues, "We will work with our partners and our internal teams to establish a consistent level of security al all of our competitive gaming events.