- The three most borrowed items in the U.S. are pens, lighters and jumper cables.
- 600 million pairs of shoes end up in American landfills every year.
- 80% of us think we're good at spelling, but in reality we aren't.
- According to the experts, taking a shower every day is really not that good for you.
- Mopping the floor can burn 238 calories per hour.
- According to recent research, wearing the right fragrance can make a woman appear 5 to 10 pounds thinner to men.
Monday, August 27, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
100,000 Pennies! Just for fun, English artist Anna Brownsted left 100,000 pennies in an abandoned public fountain in Cambridge, England ov...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...