- The three most borrowed items in the U.S. are pens, lighters and jumper cables.
- 600 million pairs of shoes end up in American landfills every year.
- 80% of us think we're good at spelling, but in reality we aren't.
- According to the experts, taking a shower every day is really not that good for you.
- Mopping the floor can burn 238 calories per hour.
- According to recent research, wearing the right fragrance can make a woman appear 5 to 10 pounds thinner to men.
Monday, August 27, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...