- Around 31% of us believe we've landed a job (in part) because we were wearing our lucky underwear.
- 85% of women surveyed said they have flirted in order to get a better deal while shopping.
- Americans spend a billion dollars a year on slippers.
- Tests prove when it comes to hammering nails, women are more accurate than men.
- When asked what advice they'd give newlyweds to ensure a happy life together, 19% of people said don't live near family or in-laws.
- Studies show women are most likely to wash the dishes at night, men in the morning.
Thursday, August 30, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...