DID YOU KNOW?
- Around 31% of us believe we've landed a job (in part) because we were wearing our lucky underwear.
- 85% of women surveyed said they have flirted in order to get a better deal while shopping.
- Americans spend a billion dollars a year on slippers.
- Tests prove when it comes to hammering nails, women are more accurate than men.
- When asked what advice they'd give newlyweds to ensure a happy life together, 19% of people said don't live near family or in-laws.
- Studies show women are most likely to wash the dishes at night, men in the morning.