- Employee was blowing bubbles in sub-zero weather to see if the bubbles would freeze and break.
- A married employee was looking at a dating web site and then denied it while it was still up on his computer screen.
- Employee was caring for her pet bird that she smuggled into work.
- Employee was shaving her legs in the women's restroom.
- Employee was lying under boxes to scare people.
- Employees were having a wrestling match.
- Employee was sleeping, but claimed he was praying.
- Employee was taking selfies in the bathroom.
- Employee was changing clothes in a cubicle.
- Employee was printing a book from the Internet.
- Employee was warming her bare feet under the bathroom hand dryer.
Friday, August 24, 2018
Employers shared real-life examples of some of the more unusual things they caught employees doing
Employers shared real-life examples of some of the more unusual things they caught employees doing when they should have been busy working:
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...