- Having to sit still is the top gripe about flying.
- In this order the AW's other "top gripes" about flying are pricey tickets, uncomfortable seats, and long airport lines.
- 18% of women say they've taken out their frustrations on a gate or ticket agent.
- 48% of adults with a fear of flying think a pre or in-flight cocktails will help them chill out.
- One drink in the air equals 2.5 drinks in a bar.
- 31% of women have flown with a pet.
- 27% of women think stowing their pet under the seat in front of her is cruel.
- 44% of women say they've flown first-class.
- The AW's favorite first-class perk is bigger seats.
- The AW would least like to sit next to someone with BO, runners-up a crying baby, and a drunk.
- 20% of women have say they've awakened to find their head mortifyingly close to a strangers shoulder.
- 55% say they've asked a stranger to swap seats with their friend or partner.
- 10% of these request were denied.
- 8% of women say they wouldn't give up their seat if asked.
- 18% dread lugging gifts through the airport.
- The longest flight delay the AW says she's experienced is 3 hours or more.
- The one thing that helps her cope with traveling is a good book.
- 1 out of 3 women say they've hit it off with a random male seat mate.
Monday, August 6, 2018
FLYING AND THE AVERAGE WOMAN
A womens magazine threw out these stats about women flying:
Well Somebody's Not Getting a Father's Day Card This Year! Talk about a dysfunctional family! About three months ago, 76-year-old D...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...