- At your friend's wedding, he coaxes you into ducking out for a quickie during the bouquet toss.
- He takes pride in referring to his place as "the bachelor pad."
- He introduces you to his boss/great-uncle as "my friend."
- He talks about blowing his life savings on a Lamborghini.
- He tenses up when you use the word we. Even if it's just "We love Chinese food."
- You feng shui-cize your apartment to promote everlasting love, and he tells you it doesn't look right.
- Whenever a pal gets engaged, he signs, "Another one bites the dust."
- He has the flu every time your family's in town.
- At weddings, you bring tissues he brings reading material.
- The only time you can see him getting down on one knee is to tie his shoe.
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
SIGNS HE'S NOT READY TO TIE THE KNOT
Cosmopolitan offers these hints to avoid disaster with the man you're going to marry:
If you have blue eyes, you may want to be wary of beer, wine and cocktails. Genetic researchers at the University of Vermont say that people...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...