- 64% of women think about their to-do lists in the shower, compared with 48% of men. In addition to their chores, women contemplate their problems and their weight, while men think about work, sex and day dreams.
- 66% of men admit to showering with another adult for intimacy, compared with 55% of women who admit to having an intimate shower.
- While popular opinion says women spend more time in the shower, the survey findings show that men shower an average of only two minutes less than women (14 minutes for women vs. 12 minutes for men).
- 50% of moms say they use the shower as a time to escape, compared to only 28% of dads and 29% of women without children. More than half (53%) of moms always feel rushed to get out of the shower to take care of their family, compared to 27% of dads.
The top three bathroom pet peeves:
- Low water pressure
- Toothpaste gobs in the sink
- Dirty clothes on the bathroom floor