BABY GIVE MORE TIME
- More than half agree that any amount of lateness considers you "officially" late to work, a first date or an interview. Interestingly, 64% of people said they are "never" late to work.
- People wait an average of 20 minutes for their significant other to get ready, which is shorter than the 32 minutes they spend getting ready
- Call ahead, because you'll be waiting an average of 15 minutes for a table at a restaurant
- Tailgating at a sporting event lasts for an average of 79 minutes and watching sports on the weekend takes an average of 1.9 hours
- Women are more likely than men to agree that "people should have more patience when waiting in lines" and that "being late says a lot about your character."
- Those who wear a watch all the time or most of the time are more likely to agree that they give themselves enough time to get ready and ample travel time when they have an appointment or have to be somewhere.