- More traffic accidents occur on Fridays than on any other day of the week.
- 26% of people have used a coupon on a first dinner date.
- About one third of us agree that we never break into a sweat at the gym.
- Researchers say that co-workers who hug get along better and are more productive.
- According to a recent study, men start turning into their fathers at the age of 38. The number one sign a man is becoming his dad? He falls asleep in the living room.
- On average, it takes about two and a half years for a couple to get engaged.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Of Course Abe Lincoln Owned This Hat! Sure He Did! It could be a $6.5 million hat- or not. It seems the crown jewel of the Abraham Lincoln...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...