- More traffic accidents occur on Fridays than on any other day of the week.
- 26% of people have used a coupon on a first dinner date.
- About one third of us agree that we never break into a sweat at the gym.
- Researchers say that co-workers who hug get along better and are more productive.
- According to a recent study, men start turning into their fathers at the age of 38. The number one sign a man is becoming his dad? He falls asleep in the living room.
- On average, it takes about two and a half years for a couple to get engaged.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1929 Leo Reisman and his Orchestra record "Happy Days Are Here Again." In 1954 Gene Autry makes his first appearance at the ...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...