- 13% of parents say they look for fashion advice from their children.
- The average job or employment position lasts about 4 and 1/2 years.
- A recent survey found that two out of five Americans say they can't live without a car.
- The average engagement ring costs about $2,300 dollars.
- A survey found that 10 percent of people wash jeans every time they wear them.
- The time we spend at red lights has increased by five seconds because of of people checking their cellphones.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Buh-Bye Kraft American Singles Kraft American Singles have been a staple in US kitchens for decades, but may not be for much longer. It seem...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...