- 79 percent clean as they go when cooking.
- 77 percent plan outfits the night before.
- 60 percent take a shower at night.
- 43 percent admit to having eaten fast food for every meal in a single day.
- 72 percent say they drive over the speed limit on the highway when they're running late.
- 51 percent of them still say they're late once or twice a week.
- 55 percent of them would rather text than call.
- 58 percent would rather have more money than more time.
- 35 percent admit to having cut in front of someone in a line.
- 9 percent of moms say having children has slowed them down.
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
HOW TO GET MORE TIME IN YOUR DAY
Great news: 67 percent of the 1,000 women Redbook magazine polled say they're good at managing their time. Don't relate? Don't worry. They shared their secrets:
When it comes to pregnancy, it obviously takes two to get there. Once you're there, however, there's only one person carrying the ba...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...