- 64,000-Drug overdose fatalities in the U.S. in 2016
- 58,220-Total U.S. casualties in Vietnam Conflict, between 1954-1975
- On any given day in America: 3,900 people use prescription Opioids for non-medical reasons. 580 start using Heroin and 91 people die from an Opioid-related overdose.
- Total U.S. drug overdose deaths in 2015 were 52,404. 32,957 were men.
- Total U.S. Opioid-related deaths in 2015 were 33,091. 21,671 were men.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
(Men's Health) Drug overdoses are the number on killer of Americans under age 50. And nearly two out of three victims are men. Here's the numbers from the CDC, U.S. National Archives and Records Administration, SAMHSA, NIDA, and National Center for Health Statistics:
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...