- At a bar or coffeehouse, use the tip of your tongue to lick beer or espresso foam from your lip
- Give him a long once-over from head to toe
- Pull your hair loose from a ponytail holder or clip
- Cross your legs and slowly move your top foot in circles
- If you shake his hand, wrap your other hand around his
- Grin and hold his gaze for three seconds and hold his gaze for three seconds
- While at a bar, casually set your hand on your knee so that your palm faces up or lay the back of your hand on a table.
- While conversing with a cutie, lean in so you are about six inches from his face
- Rub your shoulder like you have a painful crick, then gently sigh
- Walk past him, then slowly swivel your head halfway toward him, rest your chin on your shoulder and smile.
Friday, December 1, 2017
(Cosmopolitan.com) The following seduce-him-silly ammo is guaranteed to blow a man's mind -- anytime, anyplace. Here are some flirtatious moves that make men melt:
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...