- They're calling the Matt Lauer scandal at NBC, "Dirty Rock."
- Jim Nabors, best known for his role as Gomer Pyle on "The Andy Griffith Show," has passed away at age 87.
- Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe is said to be seriously considering a run for president in 2020.
- The same week ESPN cut 150 employees, Buzzfeed sliced off 100 workers.
- Music producer Russell Simmons is stepping down from his fashion and production businesses after a screenwriter said in a column in the Hollywood Reporter that Simmons sexually assaulted her in 1991.
- They hit minus 60-degrees in Siberia this week and it was only November.
- Alex Malzone has become the second University of Michigan quarterback to transfer out of that program within a week.
- Taylor Swift and Ray Charles are now tied for the same number of hit singles.
- Applebee's is offering $1 Long Island Ice Teas throughout December. What could possibly go wrong?
- A new study is claiming that using mouthwash increases your risk of diabetes.
- A driver was arrested in California with methamphetamines and a human skull in the trunk of his car.
- Another study says that marriage may actually reduce your risk of dementia.
- Viagra will soon be available in the UK without a prescription.
- Donnie Wahlberg reportedly left a $1,000 tip at an Indiana Waffle House.
- The future member of the Royal Family, Meghan Markle once worked as a briefcase model on "Deal Or No Deal" during the 2006-2007 season.
- When Glen Campbell died in August, he left behind eight kids. Three of them were left out of his will.
- Seriously, they're selling upside-down Christmas trees this year. Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Kohls and Bed Bath & Beyond all have the them for sale, ranging from $150-$1,000. Some are already sold out.
- Anthony Senerchia, who suffered from ALS and helped make the "ice bucket challenge" viral, passed away last weekend. He was 46.
- An electrician in Australia was fired after the company found out he was actually out playing golf during his work days. By placing his phone inside a foil snack bag, they were unable to see that he was at the golf course... 140 times over the past two years.
- In California, a contractor was trying to send a message to a local attorney by setting a pickup truck on fire and placing a dead bird on his porch along with a flaming box of feces. If only he hadn't done all that in front of the wrong house.
- By the way, if you're keeping score at home, a fifth accuser has stepped forward against Senator Al Franken.
- American Airlines had a software glitch which allowed their pilots to all pick vacation time around Christmas. This left them 1500 pilots short of what they need for all their flights. They're offering 150% pay for those who will help cover the flights, but it could get touchy.
Friday, December 1, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Project is replacing in-pavement sensors that detect traffic YUMA – Drivers on Araby Road south of Interstate 8 will see occasional delays n...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...