- 43 percent of men think about sex in the shower
- 38 percent of men think about sex at work
- 11 percent of men think about sex in the car
- 8 percent of men think about sex at the gym.
The busiest time of day for women is in the morning, according to a Harris Interactive survey that was conducted for HealthyWomen. Nearly 30% of women feel most pressed for time in the early morning hours of their day, from 6-9am, while an additional 20% say the craziest time of day is in the early evening, from 5-8pm. "What makes these findings so interesting is that they are connected to a typical work day," said Elizabeth Battaglino Cahill, executive director of HealthyWomen. "Despite women working outside the home more, we see from this survey that their time is still very much consumed by domestic duties." This is how women actually spend their time vs. how they would like to spend it:
- Domestic chores: 49%
- Paying bills: 47%
- Running errands: 47%
- Making phone calls: 23%
If they had more time, what would women like to do?
- Texting and e-mailing: 23%
- Entertainment, such as reading, watching TV or surfing the Internet: 65%
- Spend time with family and friends: 54%
- Physical activities, such as working out or running: 46%