- Just sitting around thinking about your muscles can pump you up and make you stronger.
- The scent of a grapefruit is said to make middle aged gals appear to be six years younger in men's eyes.
- If you eat too many carrots way too many your skin could turn orange.
- Women blink twice as many times a day as guys.
- The strongest muscle in your body is your tongue.
- Your hearing becomes less sharp after eating too much.
- The nail in your middle finger grows faster than the others.
- This is nothing to spit at chances are you'll produce 10,000 gallons of saliva in your lifetime.
- Statistics show that you will probably swallow 300 times while eating your dinner. The average person breathes approximately 10 million times a year.