DID YOU KNOW?
- A survey says that swearing with your co-workers will boost office morale.
- You can usually recognize a sound in a half a second.
- Teenage girls slam a door about once a week, while teenage boys do it about once a month.
- 21% of people have taken toilet paper from a restaurant.
- A survey reveals that 70% of men believe they are better than women at driving and navigating.
- At any given time, 3% of our nation's drivers are reading a book.
- 11% of people have embarrassed themselves by talking while having something stuck in their teeth.
- A study found that the smell of oranges makes you want to do this? What? Spend more money.