THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- A Michigan State University study says that people who check their email less each day are more productive and less-stressed.
- Bruce Springsteen has a new album on the way June 14. A 13-song collection called, "Western Stars."
- A woman in Uganda must have the record -- she's had 44 kids by age 36, all with the same father, including three sets of quadruplets, four sets of triplets and six sets of twins.
- Duchess Meghan Markle is due any day now.
- Samsung has temporarily delayed the release of their "Fold" phone, the one with the folding screen.
- Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez deleted a tweet Thursday after she attempted to call out "older male" Republicans for posing next to a cardboard cutout of her. Turns out he was Democrat.
- John Havlicek, (HAV-la-check) the all-time leading scorer with the Boston Celtics, died last Thursday in Jupiter, Florida. He was 79.
- Microsoft has hit the $1 trillion market in market value.
- CVS is moving into dental care with a teeth straightening service.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West‘s son Saint was rushed to the hospital after a suspected allergic reaction to grass. That's all we know.
- Britney Spears has returned home after being treated for undisclosed mental health issues at a facility.
- The Cranberries released their eighth and final album on Friday, featuring vocals from late singer Dolores O'Riordan.
- Bradley Cooper said in an interview that he'd love to work with Lady Gaga again on a movie.
- The best thing you can to tackle your problems -- get a good night's sleep. Scientists have found that a good night's sleep helps us to rationalize and neutralize embarrassing experiences, enabling us to move on.
- It was never published, but they did find a sequel to "A Clockwork Orange" written by the original author. It was found among his papers.
- Most pay TV subscribers get well over 100 channels in their multichannel packages, and about 17 of those networks are sports-related networks.
- Environmental protestors blocked the London Stock Exchange last week by Super-Gluing themselves together.
Post a Comment