DID YOU KNOW?
- You can predict how much money someone makes based on their favorite type of music.
- Over 90% of American households will buy a pie this week.
- 42% of office workers say office gossip is their favorite reason to go to work.
- According to a survey, 30% of women now say they won't marry a man who has a bad credit score.
- Experts say if you want to keep mosquitos away, don't drink beer.
- According to a recent survey, the most useful thing that students learn while at college is how to do laundry.
- The average length of a marriage is 11 1/2 years, but the average length of a woman's relationship with their hair stylist is 12 years.
- 28% of those polled say it's rude for a house guest to ask for this. Your Wi-Fi password.