THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- A team of Israeli researchers has "printed" the world's first 3D vascularized engineered heart.
- The Notre Dame cathedral was in the midst of a $6.8 million renovation project when that fire broke out yesterday. Heartbreaking.
- By the way, Tiger Woods doesn't own five green jackets. If a golfer wins and hasn't dramatically changed in size, they are just presented the same jacket again.
- Howard Stern announced yesterday that he would be signing off The Stern Show after his current contract is up in 2020.
- 17-year-old British crooner Billie Eilish made them wait 40 minutes at Coachella over the weekend before she finally took the stage. Ariana Grande closed the first weekend of the festival with a huge performance that included appearances from NSYNC, P-Diddy and Nicki Minaj.
- 30,000 runners took part in the 123rd annual Boston Marathon yesterday.
- Bernie Sanders released 10 years' worth of his tax returns yesterday.
- Amazon is looking at starting it's own version of Spotify for its Alexa users.
- President Trump Monday announced he would be awarding Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom in the wake of Woods' Masters victory Sunday.
- So, the Justice Department says the redacted Mueller Report is coming out Thursday.
- Madonna is reinventing herself again. Her new album is being called "Madame X" and is coming out soon. It's her first since 2015.
- Dina Lohan has broken up with her boyfriend of five years. Then again, this is a boyfriend she had on the phone who she had never actually met in-person.
- Yesterday was the deadline Russell Wilson gave the Seahawks for a long-term deal. He still has a year left on his current contract.
- A Dutch doctor is being accused of fathering 49 children in an IVF scandal.
- Soccer great Pele had to have a kidney stone removed.
- In the Windy City, GOP lawmakers are proposing a bill to separate Chicago from Illinois and make it a separate state.
- A man living in Indiana is suing his parents after they threw out his porn collection, including 12 boxes full of movies plus two boxes of sex toys.
- Goldman Sachs is saying that President Trump has an edge in getting re-elected in 2020.
- Keep your iPads away from your toddlers. A guy in Washington, DC, let his toddler play with his iPad and because they guessed the password wrong so many times, he ended up locked out for over 48 years.
Post a Comment