DID YOU KNOW?
- The average woman complains about men twice a day. Seems like more.
- More than 20% of Americans keep a tube of toothpaste in their glove compartment.
- Only around 2 percent of people have green colored eyes.
- 39% of children who attend summer camp this year will get poison ivy.
- Parents will spend roughly $1,450 on food and drinks for their children during the summer.
- The average person will use 19 different doctors in their lifetime.
- According to a survey of city mayors across the country, roads are the number one thing the majority of them hoped to fix while in office.
- A new survey says 39% of parents do this for less than 30 minutes a week? Spend time with their kids.