DID YOU KNOW?
- 31% of us say we wish we had the courage to get rid of our televisions.
- The average American spends about $6 a week on lottery tickets.
- 80% of students said they ate Ramen Noodles about 3 times a week in college.
- About one third of American homes have a welcome mat.
- Women sweat and perspire half as much as men.
- A study shows the average woman will go on a diet about 16 times over the course of her life.
- Over 95% of people, in a recent survey, said they had dandruff at one point or another.
- 20% of adults are too afraid to do this in their home. What is it? Clean the fridge.