THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Greta Thunberg, a Swedish teenager who became a global conscience for climate change and environmental activism, has become the youngest person ever to be named Time magazine's Person of the Year.
- Gerrit Cole has been signed by the New York Yankees, a 9-year-deal for $324 million. So, if he makes the same number of pitches he threw last year for each of the next 9 years, he'll be making over $10,000 per pitch.
- Quentin Tarantino is hinting that a "Kill Bill 3" could possibly be in the works.
- Savannah Guthrie is missing from "The Today Show" these days because she had to have eye surgery to repair the retina in her right eye, which tore last month while she was playing with her 3-year-old son Charley.
- Cindy Crawford says she is worried about her daughter Kaia Gerber's romance with SNL's Pete Davidson.
- Seven more women have come forward to accuse Cuba Gooding Jr. of sexual misconduct.
- We don't have details yet but Anne Hathaway has given birth to her second child.
- This holiday season, Charlotte Pence-the daughter of Vice President Mike Pence -- will be the first vice presidential daughter since Karenna Gore to get married at the official VP residence located on the grounds of the U.S. Naval Observatory.
- A Harvard geneticist says he's working on a genetic-based dating app.
- Paul Reubens is going on a 35th anniversary tour for the movie, "Pee Wee's Big Adventure."
- Eminem and Nick Cannon are feuding. I can't tell you how much I would care if this was 2009.
- Philip McKeon, the former child actor best known for his role on the CBS sitcom "Alice," died Tuesday at the age of 55.
- A report says nearly half of all Americans will travel over the holidays.
- Tulsi Gabbard is refusing to attend the next Democratic debate.
- A report says that 4% of hotels say they have had mattresses stolen.
- Starting December 20th, Alaska Airlines is going to offer priority boarding to anyone wearing a holiday sweater.
Post a Comment