DID YOU KNOW?
- One on four of us will appear on TV in our lifetime.
- The average American family spends roughly $43 on wrapping paper each holiday season.
- 40% of adults in a recent survey admit they drink out of a milk carton at home, but only when no one is around.
- One in five men always take a hair-dryer on vacation.
- According to an Allstate study of biggest driving distractions, using mobile phone while driving and grooming tied for first at 94%. Coming in second with 76% was eating while driving.
- After money, lunch is the top reward employers give their employees.
- When you're struggling to get through the day, brushing your teeth can boost your energy level by 30%.
- A survey says it takes about 25 years for a person to appreciate their siblings.
- The average person will spend 9 hours and 17 minutes doing this during the holiday season? Cooking in the kitchen.