DID YOU KNOW?
- 13% of parents say they look for fashion advice from their children.
- Milk is the number one food we are allergic to. Eggs are number two. Peanuts are number three.
- The average job or employment position lasts about 4 and 1/2 years.
- A recent survey found that two out of five Americans say they can't live without a car.
- Ten percent of people who buy candles are men.
- The average engagement ring costs about $2,300 dollars.
- A survey found that 10 percent of people wash jeans every time they wear them.
- The time we spend at red lights has increased by five seconds because of of people checking their cellphones.
- In the late 1960s and 1970s, 50% of kids did this? Now it's about 15%. Walk to school (Due to the increase of people using cars or vans instead of walking).