DID YOU KNOW?
- According to several studies, single people are healthier than people in a relationship simply because they have more friends.
- 70% of people who own vehicles also talk to them.
- A British study finds that moms that nag will probably have daughters that grow up to be more successful.
- 41 is the average age when people start taking vitamins in order to get healthy.
- A recent survey tells us that only 12% of people say it's okay to have Garlic breath.
- 20 percent of Americans juggle three or more email addresses.
- 12% of Americans don't use prescriptions after they are given to them.
- According to a poll, our top phobias are heights, spiders and enclosed spaces.
- 5% of us have never done this during the holidays. Give to charity.