DID YOU KNOW?
- According to a holiday survey, 85% of parents say it's not really Christmas until they buy batteries.
- Seven percent of drivers say they don't use a turn signal because it "adds excitement."
- In a Yahoo survey, 26% of people say their significant other regularly laughs in their sleep.
- Doctors are often the most late for a doctor's appointment.
- A recent study says that binge watching together brings couples closer.
- 35% of people have left their office Christmas party and gone to a better one.
- The number one food found in pantries is macaroni and cheese.
- About half of cereal brands that come out are discontinued within five years.
- There's a good chance you have close to 6 pounds of these at your house. Pennies.