DID YOU KNOW?
- 15% of people have taken a selfie an average of seven times before they are satisfied with the photo and pose.
- For couples in their 20s, there is a 35% chance they argue about each other's parents once a month.
- 27% of men have broken something when they're having a bad day.
- One in five kids do not drink water daily. The non-water drinkers were more likely to be dehydrated and consume twice as many calories from sugary drinks.
- It's estimated that about 3000 people working in New York City make a living selling hot dogs.
- According to a survey from the New York Post, 40% of people would give up dental care for a ten percent raise.
- People who have to drive over 45 minutes to work everyday have a much higher risk for divorce.
- Only 10 percent of us say we're able to wake up without an alarm clock on a daily basis.
- 57% of people say "Santa" has hidden gifts here? In a suitcase.