THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Here's an odd one for you-since that black cat ran out on the field on Monday Night Football, all NFL teams with a cat name have gone 0-12.
- If you'd like to go to Disneyland where you just get on the rides and there are no lines, head to Hong Kong Disneyland. Because of the rioting in the city, tourism to that area has plummeted.
- Did you hear they had three confirmed tornadoes in the Phoenix area last Friday?
- Denver is coming off its snowiest November in 25 years.
- Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz and his wife are expecting their first child together.
- Shelly Morrison, the actress who played Rosario on "Will and Grace" has died. She was 83.
- So Taylor Swift's latest love seems to be Joe Alwyn. All we know is he lives in London and she flew there on Thanksgiving Day to be with him.
- Still a lot of controversy over "America's Got Talent" dismissing judges Gabrielle Union and Julianne Hough. No word yet on who will be replacing them for the next round.
- A site monitoring fake reviews online says a third of Amazon and Walmart reviews are done by a paid person or a bot.
- The president of Brazil is claiming that Leonardo DiCaprio funded the fires in the Amazon rainforest to help promote his environmental causes. DiCaprio says he's insane.
- SNL's Pete Davidson is asking people to sign a $1 million NDA if they'd like to see him perform live. You can watch him do stand-up, but you can't say anything about it to anyone-people, social media, nothing.
- Queen Elizabeth II is said to be preparing for retirement within the "next two years."
- Scientists in Sweden say they have recorded particles traveling faster than the speed of light.
- The newspaper O.C. Weekly is shutting down after 24 years.
- Vanilla Ice has settled his divorce three years after his ex-wife filed.
- The Arena Football League has ceased operation after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- In Minnesota, a couple that had been married 68 years died within a day of each other.
- A Florida high school has become the first to have students use synthetic frogs to dissect.
- A survey says the average American drinks twice as much as usual during the holiday season.
- A Las Vegas hospital billed a couple $2,659 to pull a doll's shoe from a child's nostril.
- A report says binge drinking is up in the U.S., especially with women.
- Caitlyn Jenner says Kylie Jenner spends $300,000-400,000 a month on private security.
- Jay-Z is suing a children's writer for using his image and likeness in a book.
- FOX Sports won't use soccer analyst Marco van Basten for a week after he said the Nazi chant "Sieg heil!" on the air.
- South Dakota was ranked as the least affordable U.S. state, with average expenses more than people's income.
Post a Comment