- Apparently, when you fall in love you will lose two friends.
- The average U.S. 7th grader will never use a tape recorder.
- Over 175 million Girl Scout cookies are sold in the U.S. each year.
- In a recent survey, women said that they wished their man learned better table matters when he was still living with his mother.
- People lose their keys more on a Monday than any other day.
- According to a recent survey of women, they say his laugh is the most annoying thing about their husband.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...