DID YOU KNOW?
- Coffee grown in 50 different counties is the second most bought-sold item in the stock markets, over $8 billion a year.
- Research shows that 75% of vacationers forgot something and had to go back home and get it.
- 25 percent of people spend more time basking in the sauna or hot tub at the gym than exercising.
- A recent survey found that 47% of people said it's never okay to sell your wedding dress on eBay.
- Over 43,000 of pints of donated blood are used every day in the U.S.
- A study suggests women with blonde hair make more money than women without it.