- Roughly 50% of American homes have a houseplant.
- Americans reportedly take more photos at car racing events than any other.
- According to Redbook magazine, nearly 50% of women admit they base their first impression of other women on their make-up.
- A recent survey found that 82% of people struggle with what to talk about on the first date.
- 55% of people say dating is impossible in their city, while another 24% say it's terrifying and only 12% say it's exciting and fun.
- Only one out of six future husbands will ask his future Father-in-Law's permission to marry his daughter.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, most of us rate how attractive we are around a six.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...