- Seven out of ten people say that they could probably give CPR after seeing it done on television.
- In a survey of bosses and managers, clicking out of, or shutting down their computer screen when the boss walks by is the thing their employees do that upsets them more than anything.
- You should never do this before 8am. What is it? Call someone on the phone.
- A recent survey found the average woman needs four good friends to be happy?
- 68% of women sleep on the left side of the bed, while 70% of men it's the right side.
- Dog owners name their pets after Oreos cookies, more than any other food.
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...