- Watermelon: Improves blood flow to the heart and sex organs.
- Avocado: Boosts energy and stamina.
- Celery: Raises the odorless hormone released through perspiration that sexually attracts women.
- Bananas: Enzymes in this popular fruit help men get in the mood.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Boost testosterone and can help sustain a woman's sexual desire.
- Honey: Impacts neurotransmitters tied to sexual arousal and testosterone production.
- Salmon: Boosts blood circulation, which can help maintain an erection.
- Figs: Packed with amino acids that increase libido and improve stamina.
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
FOODS THAT BOOST A MAN'S SEX DRIVE
As men age, they slow down. Just as men can't run as fast or lift as many weights when they get older, the aging process naturally slows the sex drive, too--like it or not. But men can battle this by eating the right foods. And while these are not necessarily considered aphrodisiacs, these eight foods can do everything from improving energy and stamina to actually boosting testosterone. Men, here's your grocery list of eight foods that will boost your sex drive, according to Yahoo! Health:
In 1936 Benny Goodman and his Orchestra record "Christopher Columbus." In 1948 The first live televised musical, "Eugene Orma...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...