DID YOU KNOW?
- According to Weight Watchers, the average person gains 7 pounds per year by taste testing.
- The more money you make, the less likely it is you've gone bowling in the last year.
- According to USA Today, men are better than women at sweating and they don't even realize it.
- Over 90% of people have seen a someone wearing a Hawaiian-like shirt on a warm weather vacation.
- 66% of adults say they use a piggy bank, even though they initially designed for kids.
- It was once commonplace, but thanks to technology, you don't hear a busy signal much anymore.