Top Five Tips for a better home:
- Create as much space as you can. Maximizing storage in a home is the key. Have a look for any empty spaces that are hidden by furniture which you could use.
- Remember what your room was made for. The dining room should be just for meals. The reading room should have books in it, etc.
- Bring in color to a room. Toss out drab paints and add some flair to a room. Nothing changes a room as quickly as a rich color-scheme.
- Get fresh. Add a vase with freshly-cut flowers to a room. Or simply personalize it with something that identifies you like a musical instrument you play or photographs of you and your friends.
- Don't ever start a project you aren't certain you can complete.